Welcome to my blog, I am Geoff The Hero!
I am currently employed at FLT Marketing, an internet-based company specializing in viral exposure. As a marketer, you must create potential through a wide array of emotions.
- Starting at the age of 15, I have been personally involved in the creation and functioning of GameLife, a viral marketing video game webshow which was picked up by MTV’s initial internet stream series, The G-Hole.
- At age 17 until 21, creator of video game blog and review site, FreezeCracker (title originated from video game accessory from Mega Man VII). Purpose of website was to build and maintain connections deep within the gaming industry. Our website articles have been featured an incredible amount of times by game journalism websites including Destructoid, Kotaku, and GoNintendo.
- Philanthropic. Solely created, promoted, and directed “Love of Florida 2012” charity tournament– $750~ raised for Child’s Play, over 10,000 internet stream hits, with over 120 entrants from all over the state of Florida. Also had a large part in helping and promoting, “StormUnity’s 24 HR Mega Man Marathon,” raising over $1,250 for Child’s Play.
- Currently a recent Florida State University graduate with focus in Criminology and Marketing.
- Independent content creator for “Geoff The Hero Entertainment,” mainly known as alter-ego, “DarksydeGeoff,” a twisted and emotionally charged look at the video game industry.
Business inquiries at Geoff (at) GeoffTheHero (dot) com. Thanks for reading.